SaveVPN 2.9 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SaveVPN 2.9 from your systemSaveVPN Team
. Further information on SaveVPN Team can be seen here
. More details about SaveVPN 2.9 can be found at https://www.savevpn.com
. SaveVPN 2.9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveVPN directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SaveVPN 2.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveVPN\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SaveVPN.exe and its approximative size is 1.27 MB (1335744 bytes).
SaveVPN 2.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.65 MB (10117414
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ovpn.exe (748.77 KB)
- SaveVPN.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (174.83 KB)
- drv_install.exe (95.95 KB)
- drv_install.exe (99.95 KB)
- socket5.exe (1.12 MB)
- tunnel.exe (963.25 KB)
- privoxy.exe (362.50 KB)
- gmoptm.exe (955.32 KB)
- GameSpeed.exe (1.99 MB)
- RasDialx64.exe (84.61 KB)
- NetRepair.exe (361.82 KB)
- NetSpeed.exe (581.41 KB)
- DnsOpt.exe (513.65 KB)
- LSPFix.exe (451.61 KB)
This web page is about SaveVPN 2.9 version 2.9
SaveVPN 2.9 is an application released by the software company SaveVPN Team. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SaveVPN 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SaveVPN 2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaveVPN 2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaveVPN 2.9". If it exists on your system the SaveVPN 2.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SaveVPN 2.9 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SaveVPN 2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaveVPN 2.9:
- The software company is: https://www.savevpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SaveVPN\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaveVPN 2.9.
8. After uninstalling SaveVPN 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SaveVPN 2.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaveVPN 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SaveVPN 2.9 by SaveVPN Team from your computer, we are not saying that SaveVPN 2.9 by SaveVPN Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaveVPN 2.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:03:01.400