This web page is about SaveSense for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SaveSense from your PCSaveSense
. Open here
where you can get more info on SaveSense. Click on http://support.savesense.com/
to get more details about SaveSense on SaveSense's website. SaveSense is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaveSense. UpdateTask.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 190.50 KB (195072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SaveSense. They occupy 190.50 KB (195072
bytes) on disk.
- UpdateTask.exe (190.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of SaveSense. You can find below a few links to other SaveSense versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove SaveSense from your computer.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
SaveSense is an application released by SaveSense. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase SaveSense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SaveSense from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaveSense or simply click the Search field and type in "SaveSense". The SaveSense app will be found automatically. After you select SaveSense in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SaveSense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaveSense:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.savesense.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserNameName\Application Data\SaveSense\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe /Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SaveSense.
8. After uninstalling SaveSense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SaveSense that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaveSense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaveSense by SaveSense from your PC, nor are we saying that SaveSense by SaveSense is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaveSense supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:21:11.783