You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sauvegarde for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sauvegarde from your PCDENTOR
. More data about DENTOR can be read here
. More data about the program Sauvegarde can be found at http://www.dentor.fr
. Usually the Sauvegarde program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sauvegarde folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "D:\Program Files\Uninstall\Sauvegarde\uninstall.exe" "/U:D:\Program Files\Uninstall\Sauvegarde\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sauvegarde. Sauvegarde.exe is the Sauvegarde's main executable file and it occupies about 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
Sauvegarde is comprised of the following executables which take 312.00 KB (319488
bytes) on disk:
- Sauvegarde.exe (312.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.17
Sauvegarde is a program marketed by the software company DENTOR. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Sauvegarde is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sauvegarde with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sauvegarde or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sauvegarde". If it is installed on your PC the Sauvegarde program will be found automatically. After you click Sauvegarde in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sauvegarde, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sauvegarde:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dentor.fr
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\Uninstall\Sauvegarde\uninstall.exe" "/U:D:\Program Files\Uninstall\Sauvegarde\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sauvegarde.
8. After uninstalling Sauvegarde, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sauvegarde that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sauvegarde using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sauvegarde by DENTOR from your computer, we are not saying that Sauvegarde by DENTOR is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sauvegarde supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:12:50.433