Saturn Picture Center
Saturn Picture Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Saturn Picture Center from your computerCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. Further information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be seen here
. Saturn Picture Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Saturn\Saturn Picture Center folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Saturn Picture Center is "C:\Program Files\Saturn\Saturn Picture Center\uninstall.exe". Saturn Picture Center.exe is the Saturn Picture Center's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.21 MB (7556608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Saturn Picture Center. They take an average of 15.08 MB (15812639
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (426.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (1.46 MB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- Saturn Picture Center.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.69 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to Saturn Picture Center version 5.1.4
alone. For more Saturn Picture Center versions please click below:
Saturn Picture Center is an application offered by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Saturn Picture Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Saturn Picture Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Saturn Picture Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Saturn Picture Center". The Saturn Picture Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Saturn Picture Center in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Saturn Picture Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Saturn Picture Center.
8. After uninstalling Saturn Picture Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Saturn Picture Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Saturn Picture Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Saturn Picture Center by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your computer, we are not saying that Saturn Picture Center by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Saturn Picture Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 21:15:00.013