Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled ac3config.exe. A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your system
The executable files below are part of Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 4.39 MB (4601705
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (88.35 KB)
- ac3config.exe (20.00 KB)
- dialog_patch.exe (16.00 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.11 MB)
Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Satsuki Decoder Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Satsuki Decoder Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130