Satsuki Decoder Pack
Satsuki Decoder Pack is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Satsuki Decoder Pack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Satsuki Decoder Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled ac3config.exe. A way to uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack from your system
The executable files below are part of Satsuki Decoder Pack. They occupy about 4.39 MB (4601705
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (88.35 KB)
- ac3config.exe (20.00 KB)
- dialog_patch.exe (16.00 KB)
- HFE.exe (161.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.11 MB)
Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Satsuki Decoder Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Satsuki Decoder Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Satsuki Decoder Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Satsuki Decoder Pack". If it exists on your system the Satsuki Decoder Pack app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Satsuki Decoder Pack in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Satsuki Decoder Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Satsuki Decoder Pack.
8. After removing Satsuki Decoder Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Satsuki Decoder Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Satsuki Decoder Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130