Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0
Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 from your PCSatellite Direct
. More information on Satellite Direct can be found here
. Usually the Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satellite Direct folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Satellite Direct\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named SatelliteDirect.exe and occupies 2.72 MB (2855952 bytes).
The executables below are part of Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0. They occupy an average of 10.56 MB (11077579
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mic.exe (301.02 KB)
- SatelliteDirect.exe (2.72 MB)
- sdcleaner.exe (137.02 KB)
- SDUpdater.exe (961.02 KB)
- SPEED UP YOUR COMPUTER with LightspeedPC 2010.exe (4.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (770.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (792.16 KB)
The current page applies to Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 version 10.5.1.0
Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 is an application by Satellite Direct. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0". If it exists on your system the Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0.
8. After removing Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 by Satellite Direct from your PC, we are not saying that Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 by Satellite Direct is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Satellite Direct v10.5.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:19:39.517