A way to uninstall SaoverPro from your PC
SaoverPro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by SaverPro
. More data about SaverPro can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SaoverPro is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro\3kUMjZdlRFpREj.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The application's main executable file is named 3kUMjZdlRFpREj.exe and its approximative size is 766.00 KB (784384 bytes).
The executables below are part of SaoverPro. They occupy about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- 3kUMjZdlRFpREj.exe (766.00 KB)
SaoverPro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SaoverPro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro\rLqmQNL3yWz6Py.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro\rLqmQNL3yWz6Py.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro\rLqmQNL3yWz6Py.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaoverPro\rLqmQNL3yWz6Py.x64.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
A way to uninstall SaoverPro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SaoverPro is an application by the software company SaverPro. Some people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SaoverPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SaoverPro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaoverPro". The SaoverPro application will be found automatically. After you click SaoverPro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SaoverPro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaoverPro.
8. After uninstalling SaoverPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaoverPro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaoverPro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SaoverPro:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaoverPro by SaverPro from your computer, nor are we saying that SaoverPro by SaverPro is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SaoverPro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:58:20.620