This page contains detailed information on how to remove Santastrike 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Santastrike 1.0 from your systemDoubleGames
. Check out here
for more details on DoubleGames. Click on http://www.doublegames.com/
to get more details about Santastrike 1.0 on DoubleGames's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DoubleGames\Santastrike directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Santastrike 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\DoubleGames\Santastrike\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. santastrike.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 624.00 KB (638976 bytes) on disk.
Santastrike 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.43 MB (1504538
bytes) on disk:
- santastrike.exe (624.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (845.28 KB)
The current page applies to Santastrike 1.0 version 1.0
Santastrike 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company DoubleGames. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Santastrike 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Santastrike 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Santastrike 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Santastrike 1.0". If it exists on your system the Santastrike 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Santastrike 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Santastrike 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Santastrike 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.doublegames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DoubleGames\Santastrike\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Santastrike 1.0.
8. After removing Santastrike 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Santastrike 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Santastrike 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Santastrike 1.0 by DoubleGames from your computer, we are not saying that Santastrike 1.0 by DoubleGames is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Santastrike 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:19:24.010