Santa Voyage 3D
Santa Voyage 3D is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Santa Voyage 3D from your system7art-screensavers.com
. You can read more on 7art-screensavers.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Santa Voyage 3D at http://www.7art-screensavers
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7art\Santa Voyage 3D folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Santa Voyage 3D by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\7art\Santa Voyage 3D\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 679.31 KB (695617 bytes).
Santa Voyage 3D is comprised of the following executables which take 679.31 KB (695617
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Santa Voyage 3D version 1.3
Santa Voyage 3D is a program by 7art-screensavers.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Santa Voyage 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Santa Voyage 3D from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Santa Voyage 3D or simply click the Search feature and type in "Santa Voyage 3D". If it exists on your system the Santa Voyage 3D app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Santa Voyage 3D in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Santa Voyage 3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Santa Voyage 3D:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.7art-screensavers
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\7art\Santa Voyage 3D\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Santa Voyage 3D.
8. After uninstalling Santa Voyage 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Santa Voyage 3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Santa Voyage 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Santa Voyage 3D by 7art-screensavers.com from your PC, we are not saying that Santa Voyage 3D by 7art-screensavers.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Santa Voyage 3D supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 15:28:28.530