Sannce Cam version 1.0
Sannce Cam version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sannce Cam version 1.0 from your computerSannce Cam
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sannce Cam. More data about the program Sannce Cam version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.netcam360.com/
. Sannce Cam version 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sannce Cam folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Sannce Cam version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sannce Cam\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Sannce Cam version 1.0's primary file takes about 6.25 MB (6555648 bytes) and is called Sannce Cam.exe.
Sannce Cam version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.40 MB (7760585
bytes) on disk.
- Sannce Cam.exe (6.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Sannce Cam version 1.0 version 1.0
Sannce Cam version 1.0 is a program released by the software company Sannce Cam. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Sannce Cam version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sannce Cam version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sannce Cam version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sannce Cam version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Sannce Cam version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Sannce Cam version 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sannce Cam version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sannce Cam version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.netcam360.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sannce Cam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sannce Cam version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Sannce Cam version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sannce Cam version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sannce Cam version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sannce Cam version 1.0 by Sannce Cam from your PC, we are not saying that Sannce Cam version 1.0 by Sannce Cam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sannce Cam version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 03:51:13.550