This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SanityCheck 2.01 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SanityCheck 2.01 from your systemResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Additional info about Resplendence Software Projects Sp. can be read here
. More data about the application SanityCheck 2.01 can be found at http://www.resplendence.com
. SanityCheck 2.01 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SanityCheck folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing SanityCheck 2.01 is C:\Program Files\SanityCheck\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SanityCheck 2.01's main file takes about 1.26 MB (1323064 bytes) and is called sanity.exe.
The executables below are part of SanityCheck 2.01. They take about 1.95 MB (2045782
bytes) on disk.
- sanity.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
This data is about SanityCheck 2.01 version 2.01
SanityCheck 2.01 is a program marketed by Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SanityCheck 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SanityCheck 2.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SanityCheck 2.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SanityCheck 2.01". If it exists on your system the SanityCheck 2.01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SanityCheck 2.01 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SanityCheck 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SanityCheck 2.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SanityCheck\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SanityCheck 2.01.
8. After uninstalling SanityCheck 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SanityCheck 2.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SanityCheck 2.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SanityCheck 2.01 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, we are not saying that SanityCheck 2.01 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SanityCheck 2.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 22:24:46.010