Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit)
Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) from your computerSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. More information on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC can be found here
. Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe. The program's main executable file is named SbieCtrl.exe and occupies 3.48 MB (3649024 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit). They occupy about 7.42 MB (7776768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SandboxieBITS.exe (111.00 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (112.50 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (116.50 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (129.00 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (87.50 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (3.48 MB)
- SbieIni.exe (116.50 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (303.00 KB)
- Start.exe (2.75 MB)
- SbieSvc.exe (238.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) version 5.41.0
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit):
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\32\SbieDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\32\SbieSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\LICENSE.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Manifest0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Manifest1.txt
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Manifest2.txt
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\QuickLaunch.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Sandboxie.ini
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SandboxieBITS.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SandboxieCrypto.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SandboxieRpcSs.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SandboxieWUAU.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieIni.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieMsg.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SboxHostDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Templates.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Sandboxie - DefaultBox.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3900065351-3747719597-3851527672-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3900065351-3747719597-3851527672-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe
Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) is a program released by the software company Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. When you click Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sandboxie 5.41.0 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:52:10.243