Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) from your PCSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SandboxieBITS.exe and it has a size of 17.13 KB (17544 bytes).
Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 1.44 MB (1506776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- License.exe (123.13 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (17.13 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (20.13 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (24.13 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (36.13 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (18.13 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (769.13 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (21.13 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (173.13 KB)
- Start.exe (135.63 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (133.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) version 5.08
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit).Folders left behind when you uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit):
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sandboxie
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\32\SbieDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\32\SbieSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\License.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\LICENSE.TXT
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sandboxie 5.08 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:18:24.413