Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) from your systemSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. Further information on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC can be found here
. The full uninstall command line for Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) is C:\Windows\Installer\SandboxieInstall32.exe. SbieCtrl.exe is the Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 619.63 KB (634504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit). They occupy about 1.09 MB (1147216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (104.63 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (18.13 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (20.13 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (23.13 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (32.13 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (18.13 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (619.63 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (20.13 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (133.63 KB)
- Start.exe (130.63 KB)
This web page is about Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) version 5.08
Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) is an application by the software company Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sandboxie 5.08 (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:36:29.030