Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit)
This page is about Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) from your systemSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. More information on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC can be found here
. The complete uninstall command line for Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) is "C:\WINDOWS\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe" /remove. Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 769.13 KB (787592 bytes) and its name is SbieCtrl.exe.
Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.44 MB (1506776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (123.13 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (17.13 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (20.13 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (24.13 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (36.13 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (18.13 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (769.13 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (21.13 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (173.13 KB)
- Start.exe (135.63 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (133.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.07.8
of Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit).
Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) is an application by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sandboxie 5.07.8 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 12:18:33.850