Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit)
This info is about Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) from your computerSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. More information on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC can be found here
. Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Windows\Installer\SandboxieInstall64.exe" /remove. SbieCtrl.exe is the Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 769.13 KB (787592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit). They take about 1.44 MB (1504728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (123.13 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (17.13 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (19.63 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (23.63 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (34.13 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (18.13 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (769.13 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (21.13 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (173.63 KB)
- Start.exe (135.63 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (134.13 KB)
This data is about Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) version 5.05.1
Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. After you select Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit).
8. After removing Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sandboxie 5.05.1 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 15:22:54.773