Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit)
This info is about Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) from your computerSandboxie Holdings, LLC
. Further information on Sandboxie Holdings, LLC can be seen here
. Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\WINDOWS\Installer\SandboxieInstall32.exe" /remove. The application's main executable file is labeled SbieCtrl.exe and its approximative size is 618.01 KB (632840 bytes).
Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.08 MB (1127504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- License.exe (105.01 KB)
- SandboxieBITS.exe (16.51 KB)
- SandboxieCrypto.exe (18.01 KB)
- SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe (21.01 KB)
- SandboxieRpcSs.exe (29.01 KB)
- SandboxieWUAU.exe (16.51 KB)
- SbieCtrl.exe (618.01 KB)
- SbieIni.exe (18.01 KB)
- SbieSvc.exe (131.51 KB)
- Start.exe (127.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.15.11
of Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit).
Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Sandboxie Holdings, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit).
8. After removing Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) by Sandboxie Holdings, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sandboxie 4.15.11 (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:26:56.703