You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Sanctum 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sanctum 2 from your systemAudioslave
. Take a look here
for more info on Audioslave. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sanctum 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Sanctum 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sanctum 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 40.96 MB (42950656 bytes) on disk and is labeled game.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Sanctum 2. They occupy 43.60 MB (45719692
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
- game.exe (40.96 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (54.88 KB)
- UnrealLightmass.exe (846.38 KB)
- UnSetupNativeWrapper.exe (837.88 KB)
The current page applies to Sanctum 2 version 2
Sanctum 2 is an application offered by Audioslave. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Sanctum 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sanctum 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sanctum 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sanctum 2". The Sanctum 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sanctum 2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sanctum 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sanctum 2.
8. After uninstalling Sanctum 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sanctum 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sanctum 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sanctum 2 by Audioslave from your computer, we are not saying that Sanctum 2 by Audioslave is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sanctum 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 13:19:24.250