SanctionedMedia is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SanctionedMedia from your systemSanctionedMedia
. More information on SanctionedMedia can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SanctionedMedia\Smad directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SanctionedMedia is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SanctionedMedia\Smad\Smad.exe. The program's main executable file is named Smad.exe and occupies 42.50 KB (43520 bytes).
SanctionedMedia contains of the executables below. They take 42.50 KB (43520
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about SanctionedMedia version 18.104.22.168
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove SanctionedMedia from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SanctionedMedia:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
SanctionedMedia is a program released by SanctionedMedia. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SanctionedMedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SanctionedMedia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SanctionedMedia or simply click the Search feature and type in "SanctionedMedia". If it exists on your system the SanctionedMedia program will be found very quickly. After you select SanctionedMedia in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SanctionedMedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SanctionedMedia.
8. After removing SanctionedMedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SanctionedMedia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SanctionedMedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SanctionedMedia by SanctionedMedia from your computer, nor are we saying that SanctionedMedia by SanctionedMedia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SanctionedMedia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 00:39:16.920