This info is about SanPDF for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SanPDF from your PCSanShangYun Technology Co., Ltd
. More information about SanShangYun Technology Co., Ltd can be read here
. Click on https://www.sanpdf.com/
to get more data about SanPDF on SanShangYun Technology Co., Ltd's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SanShangYun\SanPDF folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SanPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SanShangYun\SanPDF\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SanPDF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1645400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SanPDF. They take an average of 4.73 MB (4956336
bytes) on disk.
- SanPDF.exe (1.57 MB)
- SanUpdater.exe (2.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (713.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SanPDF. For other SanPDF versions please click below:
SanPDF is an application by SanShangYun Technology Co., Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SanPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SanPDF from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SanPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SanPDF". If it exists on your system the SanPDF application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SanPDF in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SanPDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SanPDF:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.sanpdf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SanShangYun\SanPDF\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SanPDF.
8. After removing SanPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SanPDF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SanPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SanPDF by SanShangYun Technology Co., Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that SanPDF by SanShangYun Technology Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SanPDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-11 04:41:37.747