This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SamsungFire-Printer Driver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SamsungFire-Printer Driver from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SamsungFire-Printer Driver\SEInstall directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove SamsungFire-Printer Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SamsungFire-Printer Driver\SEInstall\Setup.exe" /R. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.62 MB (1695744 bytes) on disk and is titled Setup.exe.
SamsungFire-Printer Driver contains of the executables below. They take 3.12 MB (3266904
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to SamsungFire-Printer Driver version 18.104.22.168
SamsungFire-Printer Driver is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove SamsungFire-Printer Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SamsungFire-Printer Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SamsungFire-Printer Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "SamsungFire-Printer Driver". If it is installed on your PC the SamsungFire-Printer Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select SamsungFire-Printer Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SamsungFire-Printer Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SamsungFire-Printer Driver.
8. After removing SamsungFire-Printer Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SamsungFire-Printer Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SamsungFire-Printer Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SamsungFire-Printer Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SamsungFire-Printer Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SamsungFire-Printer Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:55:15.443