Samsung i-Launcher 220.127.116.11
A way to uninstall Samsung i-Launcher 18.104.22.168 from your PC
Samsung i-Launcher 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Usually the Samsung i-Launcher 126.96.36.199 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iLauncher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Samsung i-Launcher 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iLauncher\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled iLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 1.01 MB (1054768 bytes).
Samsung i-Launcher 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 4.76 MB (4991483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iLauncher.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (347.45 KB)
- upgrader.exe (552.00 KB)
- firmwareUpgrader.exe (585.50 KB)
- lcdanim.exe (497.00 KB)
- iInit.exe (33.00 KB)
- smv.exe (1.28 MB)
- WigDownloadManager.exe (522.50 KB)
This data is about Samsung i-Launcher 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
How to delete Samsung i-Launcher 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Samsung i-Launcher 126.96.36.199 is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Samsung i-Launcher 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung i-Launcher 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung i-Launcher 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung i-Launcher 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Samsung i-Launcher 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung i-Launcher 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung i-Launcher 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Samsung i-Launcher 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung i-Launcher 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung i-Launcher 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Samsung i-Launcher 22.214.171.124:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Samsung i-Launcher 126.96.36.199 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung i-Launcher 188.8.131.52 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung i-Launcher 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2023-02-18 10:13:01.997