Samsung Universal Print Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Samsung Universal Print Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserName Universal Print Driver\SEInstall folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Samsung Universal Print Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\UserName Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Setup.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1516848 bytes).
Samsung Universal Print Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.45 MB (1516848
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.02.05.0027
of Samsung Universal Print Driver. Click on the links below for other Samsung Universal Print Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver.Folders left behind when you uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Data.xml
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Flow.xml
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Html Guide Icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\MUIRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\Setup.xml
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\String.xml
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\UI.xml
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Data\uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Universal Print Driver\SEInstall\SWDesc.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Universal Print Driver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung Printers\Samsung Universal Print Driver
Samsung Universal Print Driver is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung Universal Print Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Universal Print Driver". The Samsung Universal Print Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Samsung Universal Print Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Universal Print Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Universal Print Driver.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Universal Print Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Universal Print Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Universal Print Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Universal Print Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Universal Print Driver by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Universal Print Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:09:28.650