Samsung Tool PRO 26.1
Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 from your computerz3x-team
. Open here
for more info on z3x-team. Click on http://z3x-team.com
to get more details about Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 on z3x-team's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Samsung Tool PRO 26.1. Samsung Tool PRO 26.1's primary file takes about 28.73 MB (30127616 bytes) and its name is SamsungToolPRO.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Samsung Tool PRO 26.1. They take about 106.86 MB (112054729
bytes) on disk.
- SamsungTool.exe (76.98 MB)
- SamsungToolPRO.exe (28.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 26.1
of Samsung Tool PRO 26.1.
Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 is a program offered by z3x-team. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Tool PRO 26.1". If it exists on your system the Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung Tool PRO 26.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Tool PRO 26.1:
- The software company is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Tool PRO 26.1.
8. After removing Samsung Tool PRO 26.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 by z3x-team from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 by z3x-team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Tool PRO 26.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:23:57.553