Samsung Tool 15.3
This page is about Samsung Tool 15.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.3 from your PCz3x-team
. You can find out more on z3x-team or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Samsung Tool 15.3 can be found at http://z3x-team.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). Samsung Tool 15.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe. Samsung Tool 15.3's main file takes about 40.90 MB (42886144 bytes) and is named SamsungTool.exe.
Samsung Tool 15.3 contains of the executables below. They take 72.52 MB (76042441
bytes) on disk.
- SamsungTool.exe (40.90 MB)
- SamsungToolPRO.exe (30.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Samsung Tool 15.3 version 15.3
Samsung Tool 15.3 is a program marketed by z3x-team. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Samsung Tool 15.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung Tool 15.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung Tool 15.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Tool 15.3". If it exists on your system the Samsung Tool 15.3 application will be found automatically. When you select Samsung Tool 15.3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Tool 15.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Tool 15.3:
- The publisher is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Tool 15.3.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Tool 15.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Tool 15.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Tool 15.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Tool 15.3 by z3x-team from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Tool 15.3 by z3x-team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Tool 15.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 12:06:11.757