Samsung SideSync 3.0
Samsung SideSync 3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Samsung SideSync 3.0 from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.samsung.com
if you want to read more on Samsung SideSync 3.0 on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Samsung SideSync 3.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3\uninst.exe. SideSync3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.46 MB (7823168 bytes) on disk.
Samsung SideSync 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 23.76 MB (24913548
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CmdFirewall.exe (16.31 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (3.13 MB)
- LauncherAsUser.exe (471.81 KB)
- SideSync3.exe (7.46 MB)
- SideSyncUpdateClient.exe (3.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (714.86 KB)
- SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe (8.85 MB)
This info is about Samsung SideSync 3.0 version 126.96.36.1991
alone. You can find here a few links to other Samsung SideSync 3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Samsung SideSync 3.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall Samsung SideSync 3.0:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Samsung SideSync 3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync4
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Samsung\SideSync 3.0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3\avcodec-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3\avdevice-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3\avfilter-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3\avformat-56.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung SideSync
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung SideSync\DisplayIcon
Samsung SideSync 3.0 is an application marketed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Samsung SideSync 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Samsung SideSync 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samsung SideSync 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung SideSync 3.0". If it exists on your system the Samsung SideSync 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Samsung SideSync 3.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung SideSync 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung SideSync 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\SideSync3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung SideSync 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Samsung SideSync 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung SideSync 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung SideSync 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung SideSync 3.0 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung SideSync 3.0 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung SideSync 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:06:13.960