Samsung Scan Assistant
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Samsung Scan Assistant for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Samsung Scan Assistant from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. You can read more about about Samsung Scan Assistant at http://www.samsungprinter.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Scan Assistant folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Scan Assistant\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung Scan Assistant. The program's main executable file is labeled SAScan.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1210880 bytes).
Samsung Scan Assistant is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.06 MB (5308306
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- ImageEng.exe (30.50 KB)
- SALocaleCache.exe (142.00 KB)
- SAProc.exe (1.09 MB)
- SAScan.exe (1.15 MB)
- SAStitch.exe (581.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (178.20 KB)
- USDAgent.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05.077202012
of Samsung Scan Assistant. For more Samsung Scan Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Samsung Scan Assistant you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Samsung Scan Assistant:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Samsung Scan Assistant - install.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Scan Assistant
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSScan\Samsung Scan Assistant
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung Scan Assistant
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\Scan Assistant
Samsung Scan Assistant is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Samsung Scan Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Samsung Scan Assistant from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Samsung Scan Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Scan Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Scan Assistant program will be found very quickly. When you select Samsung Scan Assistant in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Scan Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Scan Assistant:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungprinter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Scan Assistant\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung Scan Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Scan Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Scan Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung Scan Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Scan Assistant by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Scan Assistant by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Scan Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 10:54:38.553