Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery
Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery from your systemSamsung
. More information on Samsung can be found here
. Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery is typically installed in the C:\ProgramData\Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery. The program's main executable file is labeled PhotoProduct.exe and it has a size of 145.56 KB (149056 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery. They occupy 345.06 KB (353344
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoProduct.exe (145.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (199.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1142
of Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery. You can find below info on other versions of Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery:
Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery is an application marketed by Samsung. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery". The Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery application will be found automatically. After you select Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery by Samsung from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery by Samsung is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Photo and Imaging Gallery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:00:11.840