Samsung Link 188.8.131.520170956
Samsung Link 184.108.40.2060170956 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Samsung Link 220.127.116.110170956 from your computerCopyright 2013 SAMSUNG
. Go over here
for more info on Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG. You can get more details about Samsung Link 18.104.22.1680170956 at http://link.samsung.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Samsung Link 22.214.171.1240170956 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Samsung Link.exe and occupies 591.57 KB (605768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Samsung Link 126.96.36.1990170956. They take an average of 6.85 MB (7185528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerLauncher.exe (583.07 KB)
- Samsung Link Menu Start.exe (583.07 KB)
- Samsung Link Start.exe (583.07 KB)
- Samsung Link Stop.exe (583.07 KB)
- Samsung Link Tray Agent.exe (583.57 KB)
- Samsung Link.exe (591.57 KB)
- uninstall.exe (583.07 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (53.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (183.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (60.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
- MetaExtractor.exe (23.84 KB)
- setup.exe (380.84 KB)
- SocketTranscoder.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520170956
of Samsung Link 184.108.40.2060170956.
Samsung Link 220.127.116.110170956 is a program by the software company Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Samsung Link 18.104.22.1680170956 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Samsung Link 22.214.171.1240170956 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung Link 126.96.36.1990170956 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Link 188.8.131.520170956". The Samsung Link 184.108.40.2060170956 application will be found very quickly. After you click Samsung Link 220.127.116.110170956 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Samsung Link 18.104.22.1680170956, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Link 22.214.171.1240170956:
- The publisher is: http://link.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Link\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Link 126.96.36.1990170956.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Link 188.8.131.520170956, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Link 184.108.40.2060170956 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Link 220.127.116.110170956 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung Link 18.104.22.1680170956 by Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Link 22.214.171.1240170956 by Copyright 2013 SAMSUNG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung Link 126.96.36.1990170956 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 23:50:48.580