Samsung Kies and Options
Samsung Kies and Options is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Samsung Kies and Options from your computerSamsung Kies and Options
. More information on Samsung Kies and Options can be found here
. Samsung Kies and Options is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Kies and Options directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Samsung Kies and Options's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Kies and Options\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes).
Samsung Kies and Options contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
This info is about Samsung Kies and Options version 1.0
Samsung Kies and Options is a program released by Samsung Kies and Options. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Samsung Kies and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Samsung Kies and Options from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung Kies and Options or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Kies and Options". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Kies and Options app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Samsung Kies and Options in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung Kies and Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Kies and Options.
8. After removing Samsung Kies and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Kies and Options that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Kies and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Kies and Options by Samsung Kies and Options from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Kies and Options by Samsung Kies and Options is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Kies and Options in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 00:13:51.033