Samsung Kies and Options
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Samsung Kies and Options for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Samsung Kies and Options from your computerSamsung Kies
. More information about Samsung Kies can be read here
. Samsung Kies and Options is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Kies and Options directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Samsung Kies and Options is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Kies and Options\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Samsung Kies and Options. They take about 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
This data is about Samsung Kies and Options version 1.0
Samsung Kies and Options is an application released by the software company Samsung Kies. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Samsung Kies and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Samsung Kies and Options from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung Kies and Options or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung Kies and Options". The Samsung Kies and Options application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Samsung Kies and Options in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Samsung Kies and Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Kies and Options.
8. After removing Samsung Kies and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Kies and Options that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Kies and Options using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Kies and Options by Samsung Kies from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Kies and Options by Samsung Kies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Kies and Options supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:10:23.663