Samsung Easy Document Creator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Please open http://www.samsungprinter.com
if you want to read more on Samsung Easy Document Creator on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s page. Samsung Easy Document Creator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Document Creator folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 788.29 KB (807208 bytes) on disk and is labeled EDC.exe.
Samsung Easy Document Creator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.43 MB (2548880
bytes) on disk:
- EDC.exe (788.29 KB)
- EDCLocaleCache.exe (375.79 KB)
- EDCSenderInstall.exe (672.29 KB)
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06.4630102014
of Samsung Easy Document Creator. You can find below info on other versions of Samsung Easy Document Creator:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Easy Document Creator
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Easy Document Creator\AMPV.dll
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Easy Document Creator\Arabic\EDCHelp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Easy Document Creator\Arabic\EDCRes.xml
- C:\Program Files\Samsung\Easy Document Creator\Castle.Core.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Samsung|Easy Document Creator|Castle.Core.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Samsung|Easy Document Creator|Castle.Windsor.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Samsung|Easy Document Creator|EDCSender.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Samsung|Easy Document Creator|Facebook.dll
Samsung Easy Document Creator is an application released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Samsung Easy Document Creator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Samsung Easy Document Creator or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung Easy Document Creator". If it exists on your system the Samsung Easy Document Creator app will be found very quickly. After you click Samsung Easy Document Creator in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung Easy Document Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Easy Document Creator:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungprinter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Document Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Easy Document Creator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung Easy Document Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Easy Document Creator by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Document Creator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:00:48.460