Samsung Easy Color Manager
This info is about Samsung Easy Color Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Samsung Easy Color Manager from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. More details about the program Samsung Easy Color Manager can be found at http://www.samsungprinter.com
. Samsung Easy Color Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Easy Color Manager folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Easy Color Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung Easy Color Manager. Samsung Easy Color Manager.exe is the Samsung Easy Color Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.86 MB (4051264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Samsung Easy Color Manager. They take an average of 4.06 MB (4258582
bytes) on disk.
- Samsung Easy Color Manager.exe (3.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.06.0007.07.2014
of Samsung Easy Color Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Samsung Easy Color Manager:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Samsung Easy Color Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Easy Color Manager\Samsung Easy Color Manager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SAMSUNG\Easy Printer Manager\HTML Layouts\images\preview_color balance.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SAMSUNG\Easy Printer Manager\HTML Layouts_RTL\images\preview_color balance.gif
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Samsung Easy Color Manager.exe.log
Samsung Easy Color Manager is a program by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Samsung Easy Color Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Samsung Easy Color Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung Easy Color Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Easy Color Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Easy Color Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Samsung Easy Color Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Easy Color Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Easy Color Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.samsungprinter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Easy Color Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Samsung Easy Color Manager.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Color Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Easy Color Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung Easy Color Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Easy Color Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Easy Color Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Color Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:07:27.203