Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2
This info is about Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 from your systemz3x-team
. Open here
where you can get more info on z3x-team. Detailed information about Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 can be found at http://z3x-team.com
. Usually the Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\Drivers folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\Drivers\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2. I8700_Samsung_Mobile_USB_Driver_V5.2__V1.2.1050.0.exe is the Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.42 MB (4636520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2. They occupy an average of 35.01 MB (36714663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- I8700_Samsung_Mobile_USB_Driver_V5.2__V1.2.1050.0.exe (4.42 MB)
- SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe (22.99 MB)
- SSDN_V1.1.808.7165_SETUP_whql.exe (1.41 MB)
- ssud_V2_9_5_0916_whqled.exe (4.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Setup.exe (82.00 KB)
- SSCDUninstall.exe (106.00 KB)
- SSCDUninstall.exe (72.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (90.91 KB)
- SSADUninstall.exe (109.41 KB)
- SSADUninstall.exe (71.91 KB)
- Setup.exe (64.00 KB)
- SSCDUninstall.exe (64.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (87.00 KB)
- SSCDUninstall.exe (106.50 KB)
- SSCDUninstall.exe (72.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2.
Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 is a program released by the software company z3x-team. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2". If it exists on your system the Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungTool\Drivers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 by z3x-team from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 by z3x-team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Drivers Pack 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:51:03.773