Samsung C470 Series
This info is about Samsung C470 Series for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Samsung C470 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Samsung C470 Series is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C470 Series\Setup folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C470 Series\Setup\Setup.exe" /R is the full command line if you want to remove Samsung C470 Series. Samsung C470 Series's primary file takes around 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) and is called setup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Samsung C470 Series. They occupy an average of 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This page is about Samsung C470 Series version 1.0316122014
alone. Click on the links below for other Samsung C470 Series versions:
Samsung C470 Series is a program by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Samsung C470 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Samsung C470 Series from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung C470 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung C470 Series". The Samsung C470 Series application will be found automatically. When you click Samsung C470 Series in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung C470 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung C470 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C470 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C470 Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung C470 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Samsung C470 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung C470 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung C470 Series in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-05 12:25:00.410