Samsung C410 Series
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Samsung C410 Series for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Samsung C410 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More data about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be read here
. Samsung C410 Series is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C410 Series\Setup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Samsung C410 Series is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C410 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. setup.exe is the Samsung C410 Series's primary executable file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Samsung C410 Series. They take about 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1412162014
of Samsung C410 Series. Click on the links below for other Samsung C410 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C410 Series is a program offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Samsung C410 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Samsung C410 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung C410 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung C410 Series". The Samsung C410 Series program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Samsung C410 Series in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Samsung C410 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung C410 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C410 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C410 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung C410 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung C410 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C410 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung C410 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:55:45.893