Samplitude 11 Silver
This page is about Samplitude 11 Silver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Samplitude 11 Silver from your systemMAGIX AG
. Additional info about MAGIX AG can be seen here
. Please open http://www.magix.com
if you want to read more on Samplitude 11 Silver on MAGIX AG's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Samplitude_11_Silver directory (same installation drive as Windows). Samplitude 11 Silver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Samplitude_11_Silver\sam11silver_en-US_setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SamSilver.exe and occupies 14.51 MB (15213848 bytes).
Samplitude 11 Silver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.12 MB (16901816
bytes) on disk.
- explore.exe (33.21 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (61.21 KB)
- MagixRestart.exe (177.21 KB)
- sam11silver_en-US_setup.exe (1.34 MB)
- SamSilver.exe (14.51 MB)
This page is about Samplitude 11 Silver version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Samplitude 11 Silver releases:
Samplitude 11 Silver is an application marketed by the software company MAGIX AG. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Samplitude 11 Silver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Samplitude 11 Silver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samplitude 11 Silver or simply click the Search field and type in "Samplitude 11 Silver". If it is installed on your PC the Samplitude 11 Silver app will be found automatically. After you select Samplitude 11 Silver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samplitude 11 Silver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samplitude 11 Silver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.magix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Samplitude_11_Silver\sam11silver_en-US_setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samplitude 11 Silver.
8. After removing Samplitude 11 Silver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Samplitude 11 Silver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samplitude 11 Silver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samplitude 11 Silver by MAGIX AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Samplitude 11 Silver by MAGIX AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samplitude 11 Silver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:10:57.700