You can find below details on how to uninstall SampleService 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SampleService 1.0 from your PCHP
. More information on HP can be found here
. SampleService 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\SampleService 1.0 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall SampleService 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HP\SampleService 1.0\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SampleService.exe is the SampleService 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 724.50 KB (741888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SampleService 1.0. They occupy about 1.28 MB (1342464
bytes) on disk.
- SampleService.exe (724.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (412.50 KB)
- cleanup.exe (4.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (170.00 KB)
The current page applies to SampleService 1.0 version 1.0
SampleService 1.0 is a program offered by HP. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SampleService 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SampleService 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SampleService 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SampleService 1.0". The SampleService 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select SampleService 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SampleService 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SampleService 1.0.
8. After removing SampleService 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SampleService 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SampleService 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SampleService 1.0 by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that SampleService 1.0 by HP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SampleService 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:35:39.820