You can find below detailed information on how to remove Sample Project for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sample Project from your systemName of your company
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Name of your company. Sample Project is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sample-1.00 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Sample Project by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\sample-1.00\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Sample Project's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.78 MB (6059468 bytes) on disk.
Sample Project is comprised of the following executables which take 5.78 MB (6059468
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Sample Project. You can find below a few links to other Sample Project releases:
Sample Project is a program marketed by the software company Name of your company. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Sample Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sample Project from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sample Project or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sample Project". If it exists on your system the Sample Project application will be found very quickly. When you click Sample Project in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sample Project, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sample Project.
8. After uninstalling Sample Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sample Project that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sample Project with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sample Project by Name of your company from your computer, we are not saying that Sample Project by Name of your company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sample Project supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:54:19.557