You can find below detailed information on how to remove Sample Project for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sample Project from your systemName of your company
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Name of your company. Sample Project is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sample-1.00 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Sample Project by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\sample-1.00\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Sample Project's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.78 MB (6059468 bytes) on disk.
Sample Project is comprised of the following executables which take 5.78 MB (6059468
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Sample Project. You can find below a few links to other Sample Project releases:
Sample Project is a program marketed by the software company Name of your company. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Sample Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sample Project from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sample Project or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sample Project". If it exists on your system the Sample Project application will be found very quickly. After you click Sample Project in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sample Project, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sample Project.
8. After uninstalling Sample Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sample Project that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sample Project with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sample Project by Name of your company from your computer, we are not saying that Sample Project by Name of your company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sample Project supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:54:19.557