Samanage Agent is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Samanage Agent from your systemSamanage
. Further information on Samanage can be seen here
. Usually the Samanage Agent application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Samanage Agent folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Samanage Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samanage Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 140.41 KB (143783 bytes) on disk and is named SamanageAgentService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Samanage Agent. They take 5.69 MB (5971534
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (4.61 MB)
- ruby.exe (120.91 KB)
- rubyw.exe (120.91 KB)
- SamanageAgentService.exe (140.41 KB)
- SamanageAgentWatchdog.exe (584.00 KB)
This web page is about Samanage Agent version 1.1.359
alone. You can find below a few links to other Samanage Agent releases:
...click to view all...
Samanage Agent is a program marketed by Samanage. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Samanage Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Samanage Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samanage Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samanage Agent". If it exists on your system the Samanage Agent application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Samanage Agent in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Samanage Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samanage Agent.
8. After uninstalling Samanage Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samanage Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samanage Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samanage Agent by Samanage from your computer, we are not saying that Samanage Agent by Samanage is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Samanage Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 16:32:49.763