This page is about SaluSafe 3.9.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SaluSafe 3.9.1 from your computerCryptoHeaven Corp.
. Further information on CryptoHeaven Corp. can be found here
. Detailed information about SaluSafe 3.9.1 can be found at http://cryptoheaven.com
. Usually the SaluSafe 3.9.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\salusafe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SaluSafe 3.9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\salusafe\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled salusafe.exe and its approximative size is 482.63 KB (494208 bytes).
SaluSafe 3.9.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.66 MB (1735552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- salusafe.exe (482.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (223.63 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
This web page is about SaluSafe 3.9.1 version 3.9.1
SaluSafe 3.9.1 is a program offered by the software company CryptoHeaven Corp.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase SaluSafe 3.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SaluSafe 3.9.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaluSafe 3.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaluSafe 3.9.1". The SaluSafe 3.9.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SaluSafe 3.9.1 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SaluSafe 3.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SaluSafe 3.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://cryptoheaven.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\salusafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaluSafe 3.9.1.
8. After uninstalling SaluSafe 3.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SaluSafe 3.9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaluSafe 3.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SaluSafe 3.9.1 by CryptoHeaven Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that SaluSafe 3.9.1 by CryptoHeaven Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaluSafe 3.9.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 11:28:09.380