Sales Management is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sales Management from your computergiaduynguyen.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on giaduynguyen.com. You can get more details about Sales Management at http://giaduynguyen.com
. Usually the Sales Management program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sales Management directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Sales Management by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sales Management\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Sales Management.exe and occupies 7.98 MB (8364032 bytes).
Sales Management is composed of the following executables which take 119.52 MB (125325743
bytes) on disk:
- GDNSALES2014.exe (110.40 MB)
- Sales Management.exe (7.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Sales Management is a program released by giaduynguyen.com. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Sales Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sales Management with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sales Management or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sales Management". If it is installed on your PC the Sales Management application will be found very quickly. When you click Sales Management in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sales Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sales Management:
- The publisher is: http://giaduynguyen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sales Management\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sales Management.
8. After uninstalling Sales Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sales Management which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sales Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sales Management by giaduynguyen.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Sales Management by giaduynguyen.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sales Management supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:37:13.490