This info is about Sale Clipper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sale Clipper from your PCSale Clipper
. More information on Sale Clipper can be seen here
. Please open http://www.saleclipper.com/support
if you want to read more on Sale Clipper on Sale Clipper's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Sale Clipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 305.99 KB (313336 bytes).
Sale Clipper is composed of the following executables which take 829.49 KB (849400
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Sale Clipper version 2.0.5683.37582
only. For other Sale Clipper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sale Clipper is a program offered by the software company Sale Clipper. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Sale Clipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sale Clipper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sale Clipper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sale Clipper". The Sale Clipper app will be found very quickly. When you click Sale Clipper in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sale Clipper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sale Clipper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saleclipper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sale Clipper\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sale Clipper.
8. After uninstalling Sale Clipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sale Clipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sale Clipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper from your computer, we are not saying that Sale Clipper by Sale Clipper is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sale Clipper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 14:03:24.600