Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Salammbo: Battle for Carthage for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Salammbo: Battle for Carthage from your PCAnuman
. Additional info about Anuman can be seen here
. Please follow www.meridian4.com
if you want to read more on Salammbo: Battle for Carthage on Anuman's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Salammbo Battle for Carthage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Salammbo: Battle for Carthage is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/301670. Salammbo: Battle for Carthage's main file takes around 3.32 MB (3481600 bytes) and is called Salammbo.exe.
The executable files below are part of Salammbo: Battle for Carthage. They take about 3.82 MB (4005808
bytes) on disk.
- Salammbo.exe (3.32 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.42 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage is an application offered by Anuman. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Salammbo: Battle for Carthage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Salammbo: Battle for Carthage from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Salammbo: Battle for Carthage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Salammbo: Battle for Carthage". The Salammbo: Battle for Carthage application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Salammbo: Battle for Carthage in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Salammbo: Battle for Carthage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Salammbo: Battle for Carthage:
- The publisher is: www.meridian4.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/301670
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Salammbo: Battle for Carthage.
8. After uninstalling Salammbo: Battle for Carthage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Salammbo: Battle for Carthage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Salammbo: Battle for Carthage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Salammbo: Battle for Carthage by Anuman from your PC, nor are we saying that Salammbo: Battle for Carthage by Anuman is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Salammbo: Battle for Carthage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:02:36.437