Sakura is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sakura from your PCImage-Line bvba
. Take a look here
for more info on Image-Line bvba. The program is often placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Image-Line\Shared\Data directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Sakura is C:\Archivos de programa\Image-Line\Shared\Data\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Sakura.exe and its approximative size is 1.23 MB (1286144 bytes).
Sakura is comprised of the following executables which take 1.48 MB (1549320
bytes) on disk:
- Sakura.exe (1.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (257.01 KB)
Sakura is a program marketed by Image-Line bvba. Some people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Sakura is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sakura from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sakura or simply click the Search field and type in "Sakura". If it exists on your system the Sakura app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sakura in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sakura, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sakura.
8. After uninstalling Sakura, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sakura which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sakura with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sakura by Image-Line bvba from your computer, nor are we saying that Sakura by Image-Line bvba is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sakura in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-24 17:07:54.410