Sakura is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sakura from your PCImage-Line bvba
. Take a look here
for more info on Image-Line bvba. The program is often placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Image-Line\Shared\Data directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Sakura is C:\Archivos de programa\Image-Line\Shared\Data\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Sakura.exe and its approximative size is 1.23 MB (1286144 bytes).
Sakura is comprised of the following executables which take 1.48 MB (1549320
bytes) on disk:
- Sakura.exe (1.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (257.01 KB)
Sakura is a program marketed by Image-Line bvba. Some people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Sakura is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sakura from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sakura or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sakura". The Sakura program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sakura in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sakura, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sakura.
8. After uninstalling Sakura, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sakura which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sakura with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sakura by Image-Line bvba from your computer, nor are we saying that Sakura by Image-Line bvba is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sakura in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 17:07:54.410