Saints Row 2
Saints Row 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Saints Row 2 from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, Panky or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Saints Row 2 can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Saints Row 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Saints Row 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Roaming\Saints Row 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.57 MB (12136448 bytes) on disk and is titled SR2_pc.exe.
Saints Row 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.57 MB (12136448
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Saints Row 2 version 2
If you're planning to uninstall Saints Row 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Saints Row 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Saints Row 2 is a program offered by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Saints Row 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Saints Row 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Saints Row 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Saints Row 2". The Saints Row 2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Saints Row 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Saints Row 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Saints Row 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Roaming\Saints Row 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Saints Row 2.
8. After uninstalling Saints Row 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Saints Row 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Saints Row 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Saints Row 2 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, we are not saying that Saints Row 2 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Saints Row 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 12:27:52.363