A guide to uninstall SailPack-Vision 1.0 from your system
SailPack-Vision 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by BSG Développements
. More data about BSG Développements can be read here
. You can read more about related to SailPack-Vision 1.0 at http://www.bsgdev.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BSG\SailPack-Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SailPack-Vision 1.0 is C:\Program Files\BSG\SailPack-Vision\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.11 MB (14793216 bytes) on disk and is titled SailPackVision.exe.
SailPack-Vision 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 15.92 MB (16690538
bytes) on disk.
- SailPackVision.exe (14.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (66.85 KB)
- UpdaterUpdate.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to SailPack-Vision 1.0 version 1.0
How to uninstall SailPack-Vision 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SailPack-Vision 1.0 is a program released by BSG Développements. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SailPack-Vision 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SailPack-Vision 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SailPack-Vision 1.0". If it exists on your system the SailPack-Vision 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click SailPack-Vision 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SailPack-Vision 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SailPack-Vision 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bsgdev.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BSG\SailPack-Vision\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SailPack-Vision 1.0.
8. After uninstalling SailPack-Vision 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SailPack-Vision 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SailPack-Vision 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SailPack-Vision 1.0:
This page is not a recommendation to remove SailPack-Vision 1.0 by BSG Développements from your computer, nor are we saying that SailPack-Vision 1.0 by BSG Développements is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SailPack-Vision 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-15 20:33:47.657