SageThumbs 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SageThumbs 188.8.131.52 from your systemRaspopov
. More information on Raspopov can be seen here
. SageThumbs 184.108.40.206 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SageThumbs folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SageThumbs 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\SageThumbs\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninst.exe is the SageThumbs 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it takes around 52.19 KB (53440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside SageThumbs 22.214.171.124. They take about 52.19 KB (53440
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SageThumbs 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
SageThumbs 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Raspopov. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SageThumbs 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SageThumbs 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SageThumbs 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SageThumbs 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the SageThumbs 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you click SageThumbs 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SageThumbs 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SageThumbs 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling SageThumbs 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SageThumbs 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SageThumbs 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SageThumbs 184.108.40.206 by Raspopov from your computer, nor are we saying that SageThumbs 220.127.116.11 by Raspopov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SageThumbs 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:12:54.237