You can find below details on how to remove Sage Murano for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sage Murano from your systemSage Spain
. Open here
for more information on Sage Spain. Sage Murano is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage Murano\Setup\Uninstall directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Sage Murano is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage Murano\Setup\Uninstall\Sage.Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Sage.RegAsm.exe and it has a size of 23.69 KB (24256 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Sage Murano. They take about 1.87 MB (1957552
bytes) on disk.
- Sage.RegAsm.exe (23.69 KB)
- Sage.Uninstall.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about Sage Murano version 2020.35.000
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Sage Murano:
...click to view all...
Sage Murano is an application released by the software company Sage Spain. Some people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Sage Murano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sage Murano using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sage Murano or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sage Murano". If it exists on your system the Sage Murano application will be found automatically. After you select Sage Murano in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sage Murano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sage Murano.
8. After removing Sage Murano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sage Murano that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sage Murano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sage Murano by Sage Spain from your PC, we are not saying that Sage Murano by Sage Spain is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sage Murano in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-02 23:59:59.683