Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) from your systemSage Pastel
. You can find out more on Sage Pastel or check for application updates here
. Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage Evolution 10.1.1.001 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage Evolution 10.1.1.001\uninstall.exe -u. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001)'s main file takes around 3.69 MB (3866152 bytes) and its name is Evolution.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001). They take about 202.19 MB (212007784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmi.ScriptDB.exe (15.00 KB)
- DiagnosticTool.exe (791.83 KB)
- EDM.exe (1.15 MB)
- ESQLEditor.exe (1.22 MB)
- Evolution.exe (3.69 MB)
- EvolutionDDS.exe (1.22 MB)
- EvolutionSvc.exe (458.54 KB)
- setup.exe (5.69 MB)
- Std2segmentedGL.exe (343.54 KB)
- SvcSetup.exe (2.51 MB)
- SyncMonitor.exe (40.46 MB)
- SyncMonitorService.exe (16.01 MB)
- SyncServiceConfigurator.exe (33.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.34 MB)
- BinService.exe (22.02 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
- Evolution.UI.CentralSearch.exe (5.93 MB)
- Freedom.ServiceHost.exe (603.35 KB)
- PartnerToSageEvolution.exe (49.24 MB)
- PayrollDatabaseSplit.exe (6.33 MB)
- EvolutionStatsService.exe (62.50 KB)
This data is about Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) version 10.1.1.001
Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) is an application marketed by the software company Sage Pastel. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001)". If it is installed on your PC the Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) app will be found automatically. After you click Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001).
8. After removing Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) by Sage Pastel from your computer, nor are we saying that Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) by Sage Pastel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sage Evolution (10.1.1.001) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 02:10:38.963